The Larger Projects Competition will seek to support a small number of larger projects, typically in the range £150-250k (but outside this range in exceptional circumstances, by prior agreement with the NNUF Management Group). To ensure alignment with the NNUF mission, all applications will need formal endorsement by at least one suitable UK industry partner or UK end user. (We recognise that some partners and end users have difficulty producing formal letters of support on a short timescale so we will be flexible in the sources and forms of endorsement we will accept.)
- End July: Application deadline (using the normal NNUF application form). Early applications welcomed.
- End August: Decisions
- Start Date: No later than 1 Oct 2023
- End Date: No later than 15 March 2024
While we do not intend to be prescriptive, we envisage that proposals may be either Facility-led collaborations of multiple user groups focussed around one or more facilities; or User-led collaborations of one or more user groups accessing complementary facilities.
- All proposals must be submitted as a single application.
- All proposals must include an estimate of facility access charges.